How to link your BigCommerce store with EMSBy E-Marketplace Services, on
Steps on how to link your BigCommerce store with EMS
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to link your BigCommerce store with EMS.
- Log into to your BigCommerce admin page, select the Advanced Settings, API Accounts from the sidebar menu.
- On the Store API Accounts page, click on the Create API Account button.
- On the Create API Account page. fill in the name (e.g. E-Marketplace Services) . Copy the API Path field value to a text editor, you will need to use it later.
- select the following OAuth Scopes:
Read-Only: Information & Settings, Orders, Order Transactions and Channel Settings
- Click Save. You will be presented a dialog with your client id, token and secret. (A text file will be downloaded to your computer automatically, save it to a safe place).
- Open a new browser window, go to EMS' stores page, click on the Link icon, fill in name (any name you want to use), type (BigCommerce), and the following information from the steps: Access token, Client Id, Client secret and API Path, Click Save.
- Done. Your BigCommerce orders will be synchronized shortly.