How to link your Zen Cart store with EMSBy E-Marketplace Services, on
Steps to connect your Zen Cart store to EMS
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to link your Zen Cart store with EMS.
In order to connect your Zen Cart store with EMS, you will need to install EMS' Zen Cart Restful API plugin to the root of your Zen Cart installation.
- Download EMS' Zen Cart REST API Plugin.
- Unzip to a local folder.
- Upload the uncompressed ems-zencart.php file to the root of your Zen Cart installation.
- og into to your EMS account. Click the "Stores" link on the side menu. In the stores list page, click the "Link" icon.
- In the popup dialog, fill in the store name (any name you want to call it in EMS), select store type (zencart), fill in your stores secure URL (start with https://), input the admin user name, password and weight unit.
- Click Save, your zencart store should be connected to EMS.