How to link your Zen Cart store with EMSBy E-Marketplace Services, on
- Download EMS' Zen Cart REST API Plugin.
- Unzip to a local folder.
- Upload the uncompressed ems-zencart.php file to the root of your Zen Cart installation.
- og into to your EMS account. Click the "Stores" link on the side menu. In the stores list page, click the "Link" icon.
- In the popup dialog, fill in the store name (any name you want to call it in EMS), select store type (zencart), fill in your stores secure URL (start with https://), input the admin user name, password and weight unit.
- Click Save, your zencart store should be connected to EMS.